Need childcare to attend the LSC Social?
If you’d like to attend our LSC social functions, but need a sitter, childcare is provided on-site at Club 56! All childcare providers have received a background check through the Luke AFB Chapel. Items such as toys, books, a pack n play, first aid kit, etc. are in the childcare room to provide a fun and a safe environment for your child. If your child becomes extremely upset or is having any issues, we will promptly notify you.
If you wish to make a reservation or share comments/concerns, please contact Kari Beck at email@example.com.
Please make your reservation no later than specified in the Evite to the event. When sending the e-mail please provide your name, the name(s) of your children, their age(s) and your contact information. If you make a reservation you must e-mail and cancel or you will be charged the cost of two hours of care (currently $6/hr).
When you arrive at the event to drop off your child you will need to do the following:
- Sign the liability waiver
- Sign in your child and ensure any allergies or special instructions are annotated.
- Label your child’s shirt by attaching the nametag provided.
- Label all your child’s belongings to ensure they make it back home with you.
- Please bring diapers, food and drinks for your child as these are not provided.
Rates (subject to change):
- $6/hr for one child, $8/hr for two children, $10/hr for three children, $12/hr for four children
Thank you for supporting the LSC and we look forward to seeing you (and your child) at our next event!